Hosted voice solutions from DVS Technologies are designed for quick and hassle free installations that are custom designed for your needs by industry voice experts. Delivering all of the features and applications you expect from an industry leader and built on Metaswitch, the uncontested world leader in Softswitch technology. Too many VOIP providers cut corners which result in poor voice quality and random unexplained issues. Schedule a demo today and witness the difference!
Take Your Office Anywhere
Your working life moves constantly from desk to laptop to mobile smart phone to iPad. Now you can use all the features of your DVS Technologies phone services from almost any device whether at your desk, at home or on the move.
Your DVS Technologies phone service can be used to make or receive calls from your desk phone, your PC or Mac and your mobile devices. Look up your contacts, make and receive voice or video calls or chat with colleagues, no matter which device you are using or where you are.
With Accession Communicator you can seamlessly move from device to device, or from cellular to Wi-Fi, even in the middle of a call.
Now you can work from anywhere, with all the features you value so much when you’re in the office, and all connected to your office phone number.
Save Time, Do More
These are just a few of the things you can do with Accession Communicator on your mobile phone, tablet or desktop PC when it is paired with your DVS Technologies desk phone service:
- Call from anywhere. Make and receive calls on your mobile as though you were at your desk. With single number convenience, the person you call will see your DVS Technologies desk phone number. Now you can choose who sees your mobile number.
- Receive calls on any device. When someone calls your primary number, the call will appear on one or more of the devices that you’ve set up. This can
include your desk phone, your mobile phone, your PC or Mac and tablet devices. You answer the call on whichever device is most convenient for you.
- Seamlessly transfer calls. Start a call on Wi-Fi, switch it to cellular if you move out of Wi-Fi coverage. Move a call to your fixed line when you arrive at the office. Take a call with you with by switching it from your desk phone to your mobile, or even to your tablet. Save your mobile minutes for when you’re actually mobile.
- Call Manager. The call manager helps you with all these features. It also makes it easy to mute calls, transfer calls, make three-way calls, place calls on hold, record calls (where local laws permit) and adjust the microphone or headset volume.
- Upgrade your calls to video If the person you’re calling has a compatible service, you can choose to uplift the call to a video call.
CHOOSE HOW PEOPLE REACH YOU
Set up your call forwarding choices and “Do Not Disturb options in the Call Manager. Choose to send all your incoming DVS Technologies calls to another number or straight to voice mail. Specify special handling for calls from VIPs. Single number convenience means that your callers need only one number, but you choose where and when to be reached. And the choices you make on one device can apply to all your connected devices. You’ll have more control over your working time to maximize your productivity.
POWERFUL FEATURES, EASY TO USE
One number reaches you anywhere and you can manage your calls and contacts from anywhere too.
- Integrate your contacts. See and access all your contacts – including the corporate directory – in any device. Search, call and edit any of your contacts effortlessly and keep them synchronized. Accession Communicator presents you with a consolidated list of contacts from several sources.
- Visual Voicemail. Easily check your voice, video and fax messages. Your voice messages can even be translated into text so you can read them without dialing in to retrieve them. Listen, delete or respond at the touch of a button. And now there’s only one message center to check. Save time, respond faster.
- Conference calls. It’s simple to set up and manage audio conferences from your desktop.
- Chat. You can use Accession Communicator to send instant messages to other people in your corporate directory who are using the same service, no matter what device they are using.
- Softphone for your PC. Add a headset to your desktop or laptop then make and receive audio and video calls from your PC just like you would on your desk phone – the person you’re calling sees your usual desk phone number, as though you were calling from your desk.